State of Mind Entertainment is a St. Louis based music production company. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to handle our social media platforms and assist with photography and videography needs. This position will work closely with our videography intern as well. We are looking to fill this position asap.
This is an unpaid internship requiring on-site work at our Midtown studio, which is located less than five minutes from the Saint Louis University campus. This position will require approximately 10-15 hours per week, and occasional evening or weekend events with plenty of advance warning.
This internship is an excellent opportunity for current students or recent graduates to gain strong portfolio pieces, including written copy for social media platforms, video content, photography pieces, and much more. As a growing company, we are also looking to make this a paid, permanent position further down the road!
– Create and schedule social media posts primarily for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
– Monitor social media analytics and provide recommendations for improvement
– Plan, film and edit video clips for our website and social media platforms with videography intern
– Complete minor graphic design work, such as designing flyers or creating images for social media
– Proactively research opportunities and recommend strategies to build our brand presence
– Other light office/marketing duties
– Current or recent graduate in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or a related field; equivalent experience will also be considered!
– Ability to organize and use an editorial calendar to manage numerous social media platforms
– Strong written communication skills
– Available to work 10-15 hours per week
– Strong work ethic and willingness to work occasional evening or weekend events
– At least 1 year of video editing experience preferred
– Photography experience preferred, but not required
– Experience in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and/or Photoshop
– Must be able to provide personal laptop with necessary Adobe software for on-site work
Please send the following materials to email@example.com to be considered:
– Cover letter
– A link to your online portfolio or two relevant portfolio pieces (social media copy, a video clip, etc.)