State of Mind Entertainment is a St. Louis based music production company. We are looking for a Videography Intern to assist with photography and videography needs. This position will work closely with our Digital Media Marketing intern for social media content as well. We are looking to fill this position asap.
This is an unpaid internship requiring on-site work at our Midtown studio, which is located less than five minutes from the Saint Louis University campus. This position will require approximately 10-15 hours per week, and occasional evening or weekend events with plenty of advance warning.
This internship is an excellent opportunity for current students or recent graduates to gain strong portfolio pieces, including published content for social media platforms, video content, photography pieces, and much more. As a growing company, we are also looking to make this a paid, permanent position further down the road!
– Work alongside our Digital Marketing intern to plan, film and edit video clips for our website and social media platforms
– Create video templates for our new beat releases, featuring logo animation, text, etc.
– Continually build our stock footage collection with relevant images and video clips
– Proactively research opportunities and recommend strategies to build our brand presence
– Other light office/marketing duties
– Current or recent graduate in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or a related field; equivalent experience will also be considered!
– Ability to work well within a team environment
– Available to work 10-15 hours per week
– Strong work ethic and willingness to work occasional evening or weekend events
– At least 1 year of video editing experience preferred
– At least 1 year of photography experience preferred
– Experience in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and/or Photoshop
– Must be able to provide personal laptop with necessary Adobe software for on-site work
– Must be able to provide camera for on-site work
Please send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered:
– Cover letter
– A link to your online portfolio or two relevant portfolio pieces (video clip, photography piece, etc.)